NEW GPS Plus System
Offered as an option for all PrimeTech models of tracked carriers, the GPS Plus System measures the net mulched surface with an accuracy of 0-20 cm (0-8”).
Records of the daily work will be saved on a built-in USB stick and can be easily transferred to a laptop or computer.
With a special software the data can be analyzed and the net mulched surface can be calculated, as well as maps and reports can be generated.
THE RECORDED DATA OFFERS SOME MAJOR BENEFITS
• Determine the actual surface that was mulched, net of overlaps and net of additional passes (second or more pass on same surface).
• Invoicing and charging out based on the net worked area.
• Determine the daily productivity of a unit/operator.
• Facilitate the calculation of operating costs per square meter or hectare.
• Compact 4.3” color display
• One-touch function buttons
• Rugged construction for everyday use
• High-performance, integrated GPS receiver provides accuracy of 0-20cm (0-8”)
• USB data transfer for in-office analysis