The new UML/S/DT forestry mulcher with fixed tooth rotor system, for tractor from 130 to 190 hp.
The UML/S/DT improves the most important aspects of the FAE mulcher experience.
It introduces a new advanced design of mulchers. FAE’s new forestry mulcher machine, the UML/S/DT, fits right in between the small UML/DT (for tractors from 80 to 130 HP) and the medium size UMM/DT (for tractors from 160 to 240 HP) and it replaces the former model UML/DT/HD.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- hydraulic hood
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub
- hydraulic hoses integrated in the frame
- cylinder protections, adjustable skids
- trasmission with XPB belts
- interchangeable bolted on spike counter blade
- inner anti wear FCP plates
- bolted on protection chains
Available on demand: special skids to go underground, mechanical push frame, hydraulic push frame, W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox, extra ripper for push frame, Interchangeable bolt on counter blades, hydraulic top link, multiple tooth options.