Rock shredder – Stone crusher - Soil stabilizer and Asphalt shredder with a max working depth of 27 cm/11'' for tractors between 80 and 190 HP.
Multipurpose machine, designed and built for a wide range of applications.
The model shreds rock slabs, crushes stones, shreds asphalt and stabilizes the soil at the same time.
Its compact size and minimum working width of 100 cm/39'' make it ideal for jobs with limited access and limited turning space. The side Gear transmission allows the rotor to perform in a constant and consistent manner, while its large number of teeth ensures an excellent result in stone crushing and slab shredding. It is the ideal solution for shredding asphalt patches for routine road maintenance. The hydraulically adjustable skids control the working depth for consistent and precise asphalt shredding. The crushing chamber is completely protected by HARDOX® steel, fully and easily interchangeable without removing the rotor, for the harshest applications. The optional Water System, electrically adjustable from the cab, is designed to optimally mix the lime and soil. It can also be used for dust control and cooling the teeth and rotor in asphalt grinding applications.
Two types of rotors and tooth styles are available depending on the application. The latest FAE technology allows the same asphalt shredding tooth to be mounted on both rotors.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO drive shaft with cam clutch
- hydraulic adjustable skids
- HARDOX® counter blades
- inner bolted HARDOX® plates for a complete anti-wear protection
- bolted grid on rear hood
- forged tool holders made of heat treated steel, oversized rotor bearings
- „double steel cage system" machine shell (WELDOX® steel) to provide an effective protection against dust
- structural steel outside and wear resistant steel inside
- rear hydraulic protection/dosing hood for a better regulation of the output material
- bolted forged rotor axels
- available with ne side gearbox transmission (540 rpm) or with double side gearbox transmission (and 1000 rpm PTO)
Available on demand: hydraulic top link, WATER SPRAY SYSTEM. Possibility to have the rotor equipped with tooth type "G/3".