FAE 200/S FORESTRY TILLER / SUBSOILER / ROTOVATOR
The FAE 200/S is a forestry tiller (also called subsoiler or rotovator) for grinding stumps and roots upto a depth of 400 mm, depending on driving speed and soil conditions.
This attachment is available in 2 widths:
- 200/S-200 (working width: 2080 mm)
- 200/S-225 (working width: 2320 mm)
All FAE 200/S forestry tillers are equipped with:
- Double gear type transmission
- Two hydraulic motors (180 cc)
- Hydraulic hood
- Tool type "B" and type "C/SS" (side scraper)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip.
The rotor pattern is designed in a way that every piece of soil gets processed.