Forestry mulcher with fixed tooth rotor.
The UMM/DT is a professional forestry mulcher with a fixed rotor system and a mulching capacity up to 30 cm in diameter.
This unit is ideal for heavy land clearing applications. The frame has been completely redesigned and it makes the mulcher more maneuverable when working on steep slopes and in extreme conditions. This model features the new counter-blade Spike PRO as standard equipment, and features the new hydrodynamic joints as an option. The UMM/DT also features interchangeable antiware plates in Hardox steel, new centralized greasing system and guide frame with Ripper guide pins.
The standard equipment includes:
- hydraulic rear hood
- interchangeable inner antiwear plates in Hardox®
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub
- hydraulic hoses integrated in the frame
- cylinder protection
- dual row protection chains
- transmission with belts
- gearbox with freewheel
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- bolted-on rotor shafts (in forged steel)
- hydraulic top link
- Z style self leveling system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- interchangeable bolted on Spike PRO counter-blade
- adjustable skids
- supporting service leg
Available on demand: bolt-on chain's protection plates, hydraulic clutch transmission, multiple tooth options, W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, special skids to go underground, mechanic push frame, hydraulic push frame, extra ripper for push frame.