Forestry mulcher with fixed teeth rotor for tractors between 350 and 500 HP.
This model represents the best technology, the attention to quality and to market demands of FAE; UMH MEGA is the maximum expression of productivity and reliability, designed for the most powerful tractors in the market today. Created to meet the needs of the professionals in the sector that are seeking a highly productive mulcher and at the same time extremely efficient tiller.
UMH MEGA can shreds trees up to 50cm of diameter and can mill up to a depth of 25 cm / 20'', all in just a single machine. These functional characteristics combined with the constructive ones, make the UMH MEGA the ONLY MULCHER-TILLER machine in the market today, able to to rapidly execute and impeccably work on large surfaces. Double frame with the integration of protected cylinder and hydraulic hoses, third line counter blade/ bolted and for easy maintenance and replacement, centralized geesing hub, adjustable three-point linkage, hydraulic cluch transmission, adjustable and hydraulic skids, notable rotor’s dimension are the characteristics that made the UMH MEGA a UNIQUE machine.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO shaft
- gearbox with freewheel
- gearbox with oil cooling system
- transmission with belts in Poly-Chain® Carbon
- hydraulic hood
- forged and hardened interchangeable counter-blades
- third row of interchangeable forged and hardened counter-blades
- inner anti wear clad plates FCP
- adjustable skids
- adjustable extended 3 point linkage
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub
- hydraulic top link
- hydraulic clutch transmission
- hydraulic hoses integrated in the frame
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- cylinder protection
- inside lateral protection
- dual row protection chains
Available on demand: hydraulically adjustable skids, W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, mechanical push frame, hydraulic push frame, extra ripper for push frame, multiple tooth options.