Forestry mulcher with bite limiter technology.
The BL3/EX/VT is a new mulcher for excavators from 12 to 20 tons. It is able to mulch logs up to 20 cm / 8'' in diameter and is available in two working widths, 125 and 150 models.
The BL3/EX/VT joins the series of FAE mulchers with Bite Limiter technology. The Bite Limiter technology features special steel profiles that limit the depth of blade action, reducing the demand for power while guaranteeing speed and exceptional performance. The rotor is equipped with the new BL blades, made from heat-treated forged steel. These blades can be re-sharpened again and again, which means they can be used for a greater number of hours, thus reducing operating costs. The BL3/EX/VT boasts a 110/60 cc “VT” (Variable Torque) motor, which significantly improves mulching performance, increasing its torque when necessary and minimizing rotor stalling conditions. Additional options include the Sonic System, interchangeable bolted on Spike PRO counter-blade, a front fixed thumb bracket and an hydraulic thumb.
- 110/60cc variable torque hydraulic piston motor (120 - 210 L/min) (32 - 55 gal/min)
- flow control valve
- diverter valve (plug in and play)
- safety and anticavitation valve
- enclosed / anti dust machine body
- motor enclosed in the frame
- Poly Chain® belt transmission
- bulkhead for hydraulic connections
- hydraulic front hood
- Interchangeable bolt-on adjustable skids
- bolt on and interchangeable inner antiwear Hardox® plates
- bite Limiter Rotor
Options: customized setting hydraulic motor, mechanically adjustable rear deflector, front fixed thumb bracked, hydraulic thumb, Interchangeable bolted on Spike PRO counter-blade, customized attachment bracket with pins, Sonic System.