FAE 300/TD DEMINING TILLER
The FAE 300/TD demining tiller is a dedicated attachment for demining purposes. It is designed to work in the heavy duty conditions. It has a working width of 2500 mm and a working depth of upto 250 mm.
The FAE 300/TD demining tiller is equipped with:
- Double side gear transmission
- Two hydraulic motors (200 cc)
- Mechanic push-frame
- Tool type "R65", and type "R65 SD" (side scraper)
- PERIFLEX system to protect driveshaft and hydraulic motors against detonation
- Tooth holder made of WELDOX® and easily replaceable
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip. The rotor pattern is designed in a way that every piece of soil gets processed.