FAE 140/U MULCHING HEAD
The FAE 140/U forestry mulcher is a dedicated attachment for land clearing purposes and vegetation cutting for the PT-175.
This attachment is available in 3 widths:
- 140/U-140 (working width: 1465 mm)
- 140/U-175 (working width: 1820 mm)
- 140/U-200 (working width: 2060 mm)
All FAE 140/U forestry mulchers for PT-175 are equipped with:
- Single belt-driven transmission
- One variable hydraulic motor (160 cc)
- Hydraulic hood
- Mechanic push-frame
- Tool type "C" and type "C/SS" (side scraper)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip. The rotor pattern is designed in a way that at each time only one tooth cuts into a tree or stump.
This spiral design helps to avoid vibrations and uses much less power (→ higher productivity).