The new PT-175 is a compact size tracked carrier with 173 HP, designed to perform light to medium duty forestry work.
Offering the best in light/medium deforestation, the new PrimeTech PT-175 delivers amazing performance while ensuring stability and traction even in the most demanding conditions. Its robust oscillating undercarriage guarantees excellent flotation and manoeuvrability. PrimeTech’s new tracked carrier is set apart by its state-of-the-art design and high productivity in a wide range of operating conditions. This is thanks to the new 140/U forestry mulcher attachment with the innovative FAE SONIC hydraulic transmission management system: a technological solution to enhance performance by 30%!
One of its strong points lies in its dimensions, which enable the PT-175 to work on sites with width restrictions
(≤ 1750 mm).
The operator’s cab is very comfortable with excellent visibility, while the ordinary maintenance is easy and fast thanks to the perfect access to all components.
The LGP model has a ground pressure of only 0,26 kg/cm² - 3.7 psi.
Customers can choose between steel track pads (standard 500 mm wide pads or 700 mm LGP pads) and 500 mm rubber track pads, with the possibility to switch from one type to another easily as the track chain remains the same.
Fields of applications:
Equipped with an FAE mulching head, PT-175 is mainly used for: Vegetation management, Land clearing, Land reclamation and recovery, Forestry maintenance, Fuel reduction, Shredding wood debris, Cutting fire breaks and forest corridors, Cutting lines, Cutting lines for pipelines and power lines, Maintenance of road and rail embankments, Maintenance of river banks.
- CAT 4.4 engine, 4 in line cylinders and 173 HP
- Tier 4 Final / Stage IV emissions
- DANFOSS hydraulic transmission and electronic
- Undercarriage D3 oscillating available in two track widths:
- LGP (tracks 700 mm / 28 in - single grouser) - steel pads
- STD (tracks 500 mm / 20 in - single grouser) - steel or rubber pads
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS-tested driver's cabin, easy to tilt (throuogh a manuallly operated pump)
- Heated and air suspended driver's seat
- Air conditioning
- Floating D-attach system for H-frame
- 24-volt batteries (to enable cold start operation)
- FAE SONIC system on 140/U mulching head
- User manual and spare parts manual
- Rear winch
- Rear view camera, with extra display
- GPS Garmin satellite system
- Rear and side work lights
- Service light in the engine compartment
- Reversible and proportional fan for the engine radiator
- Pre-heating system
- Air-shut-off system
- Screens for front windshield
- Pressurized air system for driver’s cabin
- Additional handle for emergency exit
- 12 mm Lexan Margard® cab windows
- Rock guards for lower rollers and sprocket guards
- Oil fill pump
- Track chain guides (one for each side)
- Side mirrors with handrails