FAE 500/S FORESTRY TILLER / SUBSOILER / ROTOVATOR
The FAE 500/S is a forestry tiller (also called subsoiler or rotovator) for grinding stumps and roots upto a depth of 600 mm, depending on driving speed and soil conditions. It can also be used as a rock crusher and asphalt grinder.
This attachment is available in 2 widths:
- 500/S-225 (working width: 2320 mm)
- 500/S-250 (working width: 2560 mm)
The FAE 500/S forestry tiller is equipped with:
- Double side gear transmission
- Two hydraulic motors (250 cc)
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Tool type "A" and type "MH" (side scraper)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip. The rotor pattern is designed in a way that every piece of soil gets processed.