FAE 500/U MULCHING HEAD
The FAE 500/U forestry mulcher is an attachment for land clearing purposes and vegetation cutting for the
PT-400 and for the PT-600.
This attachment is available in 3 widths:
- 500/U-225 (working width: 2320 mm)
- 500/U-250 (working width: 2560 mm)
- 500/U-275 (working width: 2800 mm) - available only for PT-600
All FAE 500/U forestry mulchers are equipped with:
- Double belt-driven transmission
- Two 200 cc variable hydraulic motors (PT-475) or two 250 cc variable hydraulic motors (PT-600)
- Hydraulic hood
- Hydraulic push-frame
- Tool type "A/3" or type "C/3"
- Bolt-on counter blades (only for PT-475)
- Bolt-on anti-wear plates (only for PT-475)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip.
The rotor pattern is designed in a way that at each time only one tooth cuts into a tree or stump.
This spiral design helps to avoid vibrations and uses much less power (→ higher productivity).