FAE 300/S FORESTRY TILLER / SUBSOILER / ROTOVATOR
The FAE 300/S is a forestry tiller (also called subsoiler or rotovator) for grinding stumps and roots upto a depth of 500 mm, depending on driving speed and soil conditions.
This attachment is available in 2 widths:
- 300/S-225 (working width: 2290 mm)
- 300/S-250 (working width: 2530 mm)
All FAE 300/S forestry tillers are equipped with:
- Double side gear transmission
- Two hydraulic motors (250 cc)
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Tool type "A" and type "MH" (side scraper)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip. The rotor pattern is designed in a way that every piece of soil gets processed.