MTH - MTH/HP
Soil stabilizer-Stone crusher-Asphalt shredder with a max working depth of 50 cm/20'', with variable displacement chamber for tractors between 300 and 500 HP.
The flagship of the multipurpose road construction attachments turns 10-year-old and for the special occasion FAE introduces the HP (high power) version designed and built for tractors up to 500 HP.
this machine is able to crush rocks, grind asphalt and do soil stabilization as well as milling slabs - with a working depth up to 50 cm (20''). When designing this unit, special attention was given to the development of the variable displacement crushing chamber. Two special piston-cylinders allow a perfect synchronization of the rotor when penetrating the soil. the crushing chamber bolt-on protections and the adjustable counter blade will guarantee the highest performance in the crushing process.
• Hydraulic rear hood
• Interchangeable inner antiwear plates in Hardox®
• Enclosed machine body
• Variable displacement chamber
• Bolted grid on rear hood
• Inside lateral protection
• Bolted on protection chains
• Transmission with side gearbox
• Side gearbox with oil cooling system (MTH/HP)
• Gearbox with freewheel
• Gearbox with oil cooling system (MTH/HP)
• PTO shaft
• Cam clutch on side PTO Cam clutch on side PTO
• Bolted-on rotor shafts (in forged steel)
• Hydraulic top link
• Flat pressed welded steel counter-blades
• Adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
• Adjustable skids
• Dozing blades with spring system.
Optional: Hydraulic front hood, extended 3 point linkage, centralized greasing hub, multiple tooth options, water spray system WSS High Flow, FCS Full Control System, Display FCS.