A NEW LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE.&NBSP;
PT-300 has recently undergone a series of key upgrades that will be highly appreciated by PrimeTech users. The major changes addressed the undercarriage.
The PT-300 is the ideal vehicle for medium to heavy forestry work in soft, sandy, rocky or muddy ground and the Berco D4 oscillating undercarriage performs flawlessly in each of these conditions.
For over 25 years – with 2 brands, 3 product lines, 6 worldwide subsidiaries and more than 120 employees – the FAE Group has led the way as the leading manufacturer of a wide market range of machinery for land clearing and mulching.
With specialized equipment using the latest technology for all types of applications, FAE Group’s products can handle all of your site preparation, vegetation management and land clearing needs all around the world.
The top model in the PrimeTech line of purpose-built tracked carriers is the PT-300 (275 hp driven by a 6-cylinder, inline John Deere 6068HF485 engine), a highly evolved vehicle that combines the very best know-how PrimeTech technicians have developed over the years:
- High and spacious, provides the maximum level of operator comfort.
- 2 emergency exits: one at the top of the cabin and one on the right-hand side.
- A flat-faced front windshield ensures optimal visibility and makes cleaning easy.
- Push-button joysticks now have better sealing against dust and humidity and are perfect for heavy-duty jobs.
- A new compressed air cleaning system for the front windshield ensures better visibility in case of dust or
- All lights are high-performance LED lights.
- Oscillating BERCO D4 undercarriage
- Ground clearance increased to 46 cm (18 in)
- A second to none ground pressure of 0,23 kg/cm² (3.25 psi)
ACCESS, MAINTENANCE and SERVICEABILITY:
- Rear winch and swing-out radiator guards: they open easily for quick and easy radiator cleaning.
- The cabin tilts in full, allowing for thorough servicing of all components located underneath the cab.
- The air filter system is built into the cabin and made more easily accessible.
- Filter pressure sensors are now even more durable (higher IP-rating), with better sealing against dust, humidity, and pressure washing.
PT-300 has recently undergone a series of key upgrades that will be highly appreciated by PrimeTech users.
The major changes addressed the undercarriage. The PT-300 is the ideal vehicle for medium to heavy forestry work in soft, sandy, rocky or muddy ground and the Berco D4 oscillating undercarriage performs flawlessly in each of these conditions. Now, the PT-300 undercarriage has become even better.
These are its improved features:
Sealed and lubricated track chains:
The sealed and lubricated track chains provide lubrication to the pins while keeping highly abrasive material out, thus reducing internal pin and bushing wear. The result is up to 50% more life of the bushing and track chain and greatly reduced operating cost.
Track chain guides:
Offered as an option and lighter than regular rock guards, the track chain guides keep the chain in line thus reducing the wear on the chain.
Compared to excavator-style rollers, the “DOZER-style” rollers come in a larger diameter. A larger diameter means fewer turns, which translates into less wear, longer life and reduced maintenance costs.
The PT-300 uses 6 single-flange and 3 double-flange rollers per side. Double-flange rollers with a larger inner diameter help to keep the chain in line; thus reducing the chances of de-tracking when working on slopes.
800 mm/32” single grouser track pads:
PrimeTech now offers a single grouser option for its 800 mm/32” track pads. This single grouser track pad combines the advantages of wide pads and single grousers. That means better traction and climbing ability, but still guaranteeing the super- low ground pressure the PT-300 is known for (0,23 kg/cm² - 3.25 psi - unmatched in its class).
For more information: