Forestry tiller for tractors between 160 and 400 HP with a max grinding diameter of 40 cm/16''.
Super Duty forestry tillers are FAE's flagship tiller product. Designed and built for depth soil reclamation, they ensure reliability and high performance over time.
The large rotor diameter can grind stumps up to 70 cm/28'', and the many tools ensure outstanding shredding down to a depth of 40 cm/16''. High quality the materials, reliable technology and attention to detail guarantee the excellent performance and reliability over time.
Multiple tooth options available for different environments.
The standard equipment includes:
- friction clutch on side PTO
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- transmission with side gearbox
- hydraulic hood
- flat pressed welded steel counter-blades
- adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub (SSH 200, 225 and 250)
- hydraulic top link (standard: SSH 200, 225, 250 - optional: SSH 150, 175)
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox (SSH 200, 225 and 250)
- inside lateral protections
- protection chains
Available on demand: forestry counter-blade, bolted grid on rear hood (SSH 200, 225 and 250), stronger transmission for tractors up to 360-400 HP (SSH 200, 225 and 250), W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, dozing blade (not compatible with roller), hydraulic controlled roller (not compatible with dozing blade), multiple tooth options.