SCH - SCH/GT
SCH - SCH/GT
Stump cutter with a max working depth of 60 cm/20'' for tractors between 130 and 350 HP.
The SCH stump cutter is the ideal solution for grinding stumps in harsh conditions in parks, backyards and rights-of-way. Low weight, combined with a belt transmission, results in extreme maneuverability, and makes the unit ideal for smaller jobs.
The SCH/GT instead is designed for plantations and stump rows, including eucalyptus, pine trees, Christmas trees, etc. It can be kept in-ground from stump to stump, working uniformly and preparing the soil for replanting new trees. It is ideal for professional contractors needing a high productivity machine for high volume projects.
Both models are equipped with a hydraulic side shift system (except for the SCH/GT 75), to enable the operator to correct the direction without additional maneuvers with the tractor, for ease of use and optimal results. Multiple tooth options available for different environments.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- transmission with belts (SCH SS 45 ST: in Poly-Chain® Carbon, SCH SS 55 DT: in XPC)
- transmission with side gearbox (SCH/GT 65 and SCH/GT 75)
- hydraulic side shifting (SCH/GT 75 DT excluded)
- welded steel counter-blades
- enclosed machine body
- inside lateral protections
- double line protection chains
Available on demand: hydraulic top link, multiple tooth options.