Heavy Duty Soil stabilizer, for Tractors between 300 & 500 HP.
STABI/H FAE’s new series of pure soil stabilizer STABI/H is a state of the art system, made for pure soil stabilization. Ideal to work on the job-sites from small to big road, highways, car parks and airport projects. Thanks to a variable displacement chamber (mobile rotor) and a rotor integrated transmission this unit can work up to 50 cm/20'' in the soil and guarantees excellent quality of mixing in every working depth.
A very strong design and the FAE holder-teeth system ensures long performance in any working conditions.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO driveshaft, dual rotor integrated transmission
- forged tool holders made of heat treated steel
- bolted forged rotor axels
- bolted interchangeable anti wear inner plates
- Variable displacement chamber
- rear hydraulic protection hood
Available on demand: hydraulic top link, adjustable grid on rear hood, rear dozing metal extension flap, water spray system classic or full control version, possibility to have the rotor equipped with tooth type A/3/HD, F/3 and F/3/R44.