Excavator rock cutters
Rock Cutters with fixed teeth for excavators ranging from 2.5 to 70 t.
RC series machines are unstoppable rock-grinding attachments for all types of excavators.
Tested in the most challenging environments and praised by our customers, these fixed-tooth hydraulic rock-crushing machines are capable of cutting through hard rock quickly and efficiently. This equipment is widely used in road construction, underground utility work, tunneling, trenching, mining, quarrying, the oil & gas industry, and much more. High-productivity combined with minimal noise and vibrations, make RC series a must-have rock grinding attachment for various applications.
The standard equipment includes:
- caged frame with built-in pre-drilled attachment flat plate
- hydraulic block with compensating and check valve
- motor safety cover
- direct drive piston motor with automatic lubrication system that requires no daily maintenance
- anti-wear plates on drum support
- drum with replaceable heavy duty rock teeth
Available on demand: custom made attachment plate with pins.