FAE 300/U MULCHING HEAD
The FAE 300/U forestry mulcher is a dedicated attachment for land clearing purposes and vegetation cutting for the PT-400.
This attachment is available in 2 widths:
- 300/U-225 (working width: 2300 mm)
- 300/U-250 (working width: 2540 mm)
All FAE 300/U forestry mulchers are equipped with:
- Double belt-driven transmission
- Two variable hydraulic motors (160 cc)
- Hydraulic hood
- Hydraulic push-frame
- Adjustable skids
- Tool type "B/3" or type "C/3"
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip. The rotor pattern is designed in a way that at each time only one tooth cuts into a tree or stump.
This spiral design helps to avoid vibrations and uses much less power (→ higher productivity).