FAE 200/U MULCHING HEAD
NEW FORESTRY MULCHER FAE 200/U - FIND OUT MORE
The FAE 200/U forestry mulcher is a dedicated attachment for land clearing purposes and vegetation cutting for the PT-300.
This attachment is available in 3 widths:
- 200/U-200 (working width: 2060 mm)
- 200/U-210 (working width: 2150 mm)
- 200/U-225 (working width: 2300 mm)
All FAE 200/U forestry mulchers for PT-300 are equipped with:
- Double belt-driven transmission
- Two variable hydraulic motors (110 cc)
- Hydraulic hood
- Mechanic or hydraulic push-frame
- Adjustable skids
- Tool type "C/3" and type "C/3/SS" (side scraper)
Different tools (teeth) for the rotor are available to suit different working conditions, all of them with carbide tip.
The rotor pattern is designed in a way that at each time only one tooth cuts into a tree or stump. This spiral design helps to avoid vibrations and uses much less power (→ higher productivity).