PT-475 is a tracked purpose-built carrier for superior performance, productivity and serviceability.
PT-475 is a mulcher, tracked carrier designed for heavy duty applications, equipped with a CAT C13, 12.5 L (763 in3) turbocharged and aftercooled engine, with 6 in-line cylinders and 475 HP. It can be offered both in the version Tier 3/Stage IIIA and in the version Tier 4/Stage IVA (emissions standards). The oscillating undercarriage Berco D5HD adapts perfectly to uneven surfaces. According to customer needs, the track can be fitted with two types of track pads in two different widths: 600 mm / 24 in (STD-version) and 900 mm / 36 in (LGP-version).
Both versions guarantee excellent stability and low ground pressure: with the LGP-version ground pressure being a best-in-class 0,36 kg/cm² (4.9 psi)!
Lower ground pressure also means less wear and tear and a longer working season in wet and swampy areas and in muskeg.
Fields of applications:
PT-475 is a powerful tracked carrier and like all PrimeTech models it is characterized by a great versatility: depending on the job you want to do, PT-475 can be equipped indeed with mulching head, soil stabilizer, rock crusher and stump cutter. All the attachments, made by FAE, can be switched easily and quickly, allowing you to use PT-475 for land clearing and mulching applications (right-of-way, utility lines, fire breaks, vegetation management, etc.), as well as for land conversion (removal of stumps and roots, site preparation) and for road construction/maintenance.
- CAT C13 engine, 12,5 l and 6 cylinders with 475 HP
- DANFOSS hydraulic transmission and electronic
- BERCO oscillating undercarriage D5HD with 2 track guides each side, available in two track widths:
- LGP (tracks 900 mm / 36 in – double grouser) – floating “swamp” track pads, sealed and dry track chain
- STD (tracks 600 mm / 24 in - single grouser) – sealed and dry track chain
- ROPS/FOPS-tested driver's cabin
- Heated and air suspended driver's seat
- Air conditioning
- Side mirrors
- Fixed pin attach system
- Air compressor, air tank and 3 air sockets
- User manual and spare parts manual
- Rear winch
- Rear view camera
- GPS Garmin satellite system
- Rear and side work lights
- Service light in the engine compartment
- Reversible and proportional sucker fans for the engine radiator and oil cooler
- Air shut-off system
- Full preheating system for the engine, batteries, fuel and hydraulic oil
- Front screen for driver’s cabin
- Pressurized air system for driver’s cabin
- Additional handle for emergency exit (to open it up from outside)
- All cab windows in 12 mm Lexan Margard®
- Rock guards for lower rollers and sprocket guards
- Oil fill pump
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Pneumatic cleaning system for the front windshield
- Additional air filtration with ejector