PT-175 is a compact size tracked carrier with 160 HP, designed to perform light to medium duty forestry work.
One of its strong points lies in its dimensions, which enable the PT-175 to work on sites with width restrictions (≤ 1750 mm). The operator’s cab is very comfortable with excellent visibility, while the ordinary maintenance is easy and fast thanks to the perfect access to all components.
The LGP model has a ground pressure of only 0,26 kg/cm² - 3.65 psi.
Fields of applications:
Equipped with an FAE mulching head, PT-175 is mainly used for vegetation management, for land clearing, for mulching bushes and shrubs and for cutting seismic lines.
- Cummins QSB4.5 engine, 4 in line cylinders and 160 HP
- DANFOSS hydraulic transmission and electronic
- Undercarriage BERCO available in two track widths:
- LGP (tracks 700 mm / 28 in - single grouser)
- STD (tracks 500 mm / 20 in - single grouser)
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS-tested driver's cabin
- Heated and air suspended driver's seat
- Air conditioning
- Floating D-attach system for H-frame
- User manual and spare parts manual
- Rear winch
- Rear view camera, with extra display
- GPS Garmin satellite system
- Rear and side work lights
- Service light in the engine compartment
- Reversible and proportional fan for the engine radiator
- Pre-heating system
- Air-shut-off system
- Screens for front windshield
- Pressurized air system for driver’s cabin
- Additional handle for emergency exit
- 12 mm Lexan Margard® cab windows
- Rock guards for lower rollers and sprocket guards
- Oil fill pump
- Track chain guides (one for each side)
- Side mirrors with handrails